Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. (MPVDF) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript


Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. (OTCPK:MPVDF) Q2 2023 Earnings Conference Call August 11, 2023 11:00 AM ET

Company Participants

Mark Wall – President & Chief Executive Officer

Steven Thomas – Chief Financial Officer

Reid Mackie – Vice President & Head of Sales and Marketing

Matt Macphail – Chief Technical & Sustainability Officer

Conference Call Participants

Operator

Good morning, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to the Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. Second Quarter Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] This conference call is being recorded on Friday, August 11, 2023.

I would now like to turn the conference over to Mark Wall, President and CEO. Mr. Wall, please go ahead.

Mark Wall

Thanks, Michelle. Good day to everyone who’s dialled in to listen to our Q2 2023 results call. My name is Mark Wall and I’m the President and CEO of the company. Also present on this call is Steve Thomas, our CFO; Reid Mackie, our Vice President, Diamond Sales and Marketing; Matt Macphail, our Chief Technical and Sustainability Officer; and Dr. Tom McCandless, our Vice President, Exploration. At the conclusion of this presentation, the team will then be available for any questions that you may have.

Firstly, I’d like to draw your attention to our cautionary and forward-looking statement. This presentation will be posted on our website for anyone who needs additional time to review this statement, lots of small words. Mountain Province Diamonds produces Canadian diamonds to the highest standards of corporate social responsibility and that’s something that we continue to be proud of. We own 49% of the Gahcho Kue mine in the Northwest territories with De Beers, a division of Anglo-American plc owning the remaining 51%. We operate with a joint venture agreement with a 4-person management committee 2 from De Beers and 2 from Mountain Province.

We’ve appointed De Beers



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *